-Thursday, August 28, 2008-9:51 PM Y

YOU ARE LUCKY THAT YOU ARE MY BROTHER !
IF NOT I WILL KICK YOUR ASS.
CAN'T STAY STILL.
HAIYO. I HAVE TO TOLERATE YOU MAAN.
BUT I STILL LOVE YOU IRRITATING BROTHER. HAHA.
TODAY OUH TODAY.
i didnt do school.
something "sueh" happen to me.
im kindda sick so thought of going to school late.
so i see the clock its already 6.45.
i bathe and i get ready to school.
i know its very late so i decided to take taxi.
by the time it was 7.30.
it was raining heavily.
i ask my maid to accompany me to take taxi.
waited for the taxi up till 10 mins but still not there.
i decided to cross over and my maid and i were waiting for the traffic.
guess what ?
-there's a lorry and bus splashed a puddle of water at us.
ZOMG ! i was totally wet and dirty.
urgh. decided to go home and bathe.
after that i go back to sleep.
urgh ! sucha waster of time maaan.
haiyoooyooo.
bored ! bored ! bored !
then waited for qasrina , ikan and fee to come my house.
after that golek-goleking atas katil.
and bla bla bla.
fee went home at 5.30 for tuition.
then i slept.
woke up at 8 and mandi. then go shop.
nearly....met with an accident
after that play laptop up till now.
- i read jia's blog.
aww so sweet la the both of them
"Whatever". yeayeah sweet.
but mannnnnny people dont like both of them to be together and i don't know why.
i nearly met with an accident just now while thinking of pakito.
not to ask for symphatyyyyy but yea its true,
no time to joke bout this.
im sad. seriuosly sad.
urgh !
i have to get over him one day.
I LOVE YOU PAKITO !
I REALLY DO. ):