-Monday, January 19, 2009-10:46 PM Y
BOYFRIEND LAH WEI !love.love.love.love.love.
sorry people for not updating that long.
busy with school work and so on.
okayy let me update now.
i've make love this few days.
thirteenzeroonezeronine.
contacting with a guy named Ridzuan :D
i'm happy being by his side for the whole day.
whenever i'm with him, i will never stop laughing.
he is my laughing gas, bestfriend , love , brother and a part of my family now.
how can i explain how precious he is.?
Eventhough Nasrul is much more precious to me, this guy here comes second and
followed by a girl named Ira :D
being with him is like WOW !
iloveit so much. i swear i filled up my whole day with him everyday.
He never fails to bring a smile on my face. maybe it might not last that long but i wanna give it a try. I dont wanna care whta people say.
Nothing much really happen lah. Ouh ya ! i was absent from school due to macik's CILI PADI ! urgh ! sot siak otak. now very scared to eat mee soto.
ZOOM TO TODAY :D
supposingly i have to go to school with my sayang ; lolly :D
but ended up.. i was late. so sorry aite lolly.
on wednesday we shall go school together.
today was FUN/BORED/DREAMING DAY/HOOOOOOOOOT !
i dreamt alot in class today. Don't know why. Sot siul otaq.
hahaks! Can't focus. Stupid siah !
School ends at 1.05 but. i am so "stupid" to go for extra lesson.
but i learn alooooot okayys . then lie to a teacher saying that out detention starts at 3.
padahal anytime. HAHAKS !
"Pandai-pandai tupai melompat akhirnya jatuh ke tanah jua"
tu lahh cikgu2 Assumption. Haaas !
went for detention and guess what !
SUPER MENDAK !
never had detention before. FIRST TIME.
dowanna skip class anymore siah ! KNNBCCB!
during detention, i swear it was WOW ! hahaks ! BEST !
&&lucky only 1 hour !
LOLLY : BABE I WILL FEEL SO DIFFERENT IF U AIN'T GONNA BE THERE ANYMORE. LISTEN HERE: FOLLOW YOUR HEART KAYYS ? IF YOU THINK YOU BELONG TO THEM, GO AHEAD AND SPEND YOUR LAUGHTER & TIME WITH THEM. I WON'T STOP YOU. CAUSE I CAN'T BARE SEEING YOU SUFFER WITHOUT SPENDING TIME WITH THEM. I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT ME, IRA AND THE REST REALLY CARES ABOUT YOU. & DON'T WANT ANYTHING BAD TO HAPPEN TO YOU. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO BACK TO THEM , PLEASE INFORM ME AITE ? SO I KNOW & I HOPE YOU MAKE A WISE DECSION IN YOUR LIFE. :D
RIDZUAN :
I HOPE U CAN ENDURE WITH MY ATTITUDE AND SO ON.
LAST LONG :D