-Monday, January 5, 2009-9:40 PM Y
I SWEAR IM MISSING YOU !
IF YOU ARE READING THIS & YOU THINK IM REFERING TO YOU,
PLEASE ONLINE TOMORROW AT 10.45PM SHARP AITE.
I SWEAR I MISS YOU SO MUCH ! :(
To Baby Kuching,
Im sorry to tell this, but you've forgot all your says towards me and Feefly. ?
But no matter what dearest , iloooveyou more than your Boify does kayys ?
i wanna meet you soon!
To AyunBintang !
Wei ! Kau senyap rabaq nampak ? Rindu shey !
Make yourself free okayy one of this days ?
aku nak meet kau and nak hug kau ! Buleh ?
Biler naqq lepaqq lagik ? =.=
Nanty aku dha busy with studies shey .
Rindu kau Beribu-ribu kali !
Okayy people !
Tiring day for me today. First Day of School huh ?
Eww ! Funny lah seeing "mats" wearing bell bottom pants ?
Hahaks ! Hmm , I get to know many people today . Im totally scared when the class gets too noisy . & i dont know why. Funyy kan ?
Tomorrow lessons are dead bored.
Maths , Chemistry, Physics , Mother Tongue, RME? & Pure History !
eeeeeyuck ! Conferm boley terlentok nyerh pat class.
Gonna Get my Art paper soon i guess.
Urgh ! Mother Tongue Paper starts May.
& i guess no more play time huh.
My CA1 , March .
My Mt & English Oral , July/August !
Holy Shit ! I'm totally scared. & BAD NEWS[for me]
There's Extra lesson On Saturday's ! GRR !
Endure ! Endure ! Endure ! One year only. Then Freedom for months ?
i shall post about yesterday somewhere tomorrow aite ? :D
okayybest wanna go do my Maths Online Hmwrk :D
Labels: i miss someone ;D