-Thursday, January 8, 2009-9:04 PM Y
NEED THE OTHER HALF OF IT...where can i find it huh ?
haaaas . people who is invited to feefly's blog,
check out her blog.
over there, there will be a picture of us in the museum.
That picture was taken by an O level student last year and he/she put it as her prep work .
hahaks ! popular lahh kan ? NOT!
To Feefly ;
Babe, i will always say i hate you , i don't like your attitude and blablabla.
but i will always try my very best to befriend with you. I am so sorry if i hurt you or anything.
i really feel weird when we don't talk. I am so sorry for my wrong doings.
I guess i have to grow up and think positive about you.
forgive me will ya ?
ZEROSIXZEROONE.
Tuesday , nothing much happen.
it was my second day of school and i love school so much & i mean it.
except for the part that i'm tired.
"THAT CHINESE GUY ALWAYS LOOK AT ME :D"
Studies is "no longer killing me "
now ive seen how important it is for me.
i wanna make sure that i wont dissapoint my mum anymore.
went back hm from school at 4 plus.
went lot one and lepak pat interchange.
HAHAHAK ! GEREK GILER.
ZEROSEVENZEROONE
GEREK LAHH DEY !
I LOVE EACH DAY OF MY LIFE .
I SWEAR . I LOOOOVE IT !
NO NEED TO ELABORATE MORE LAHH KAYY ?
AS LONG AS I'M HAPPY, YOU GUYS SHOULD TOO KAYYS :D
ZEROEIGHTZEROONE.
went ngee ann poly, urgh. dead bored lah cause got no mood in the beginning.
slowly then suddenly the happiness come. Yessa !
have fun with Rahimah,Ira,Hamka,Haziq & Azmi.
gerek giler lahh siah !
nhaqq balloon lah . nhaqq candy lahh .
&& matimati nhaqq goodie beg . caryk maha caryk. siul .
haahaaks .
imisschatting with you siah ; ahcik tears.
nytes people/bitches/spammers/bloghoppers...
Labels: chinese guy ?