-Saturday, March 21, 2009-5:10 PM Y
HEYLOO PEOPLE !
it's been so long that i didnt update my blog.
Miss it so much!
Okayy this gonna be a very long post people. Endure Alright?
On the 16th March, I went Pulau Ubin to have High Rope Challenge.
All sec 4 attend + 1 [sec 5} Nashriq.]
Okayy best, Joker of the day is Nashriq Legong ! *clapclap*
Hahha! Decided to give him that name for reasons.
He joke like nobody business.
I didn't get to try any of the elements there cause it was raining heavily. The food there was nice.I saw many people.
Not to forget Nabil's admirer last time.
Noi from Hillgrove Secondary School.
Okayy that's it for 16th March.
On the 17th March
It was my ex anniversary with Hermyanto.
2 years 1 month.
So Happy Ex-Anniversary Hermyanie :D
I'm so stress for art.
Idk what to do also. Urgh ! I'm not doing any of the homework cause i was absent on Friday so jyeah!But i did my maths kayy eventhough i didnt turn up for new topic on Friday. I can understand a lil bit. It's okayy. Better than nothing.
On 19th March, went to Marina Barrage.
With my cousin & family.
It was so fun ! let the pictures tell everything.
But some of the pictures i didn't upload cause it's still in my dad Nikon D80 camera.



On 20th March, went to IMM to shop.I come across this Dr. Fish Spa.
So i decided to try.
Omg ! so ticklish !
Hhaha ! Then went Macdonald to eat !
Macspicy ! haahaa ! Yummy !
My holiday kindda dead this year! Maybe cause i don't really spent much of my time with Family n Friends. I went to work n stuff like that & sometimes i reach home late that i can't even get to spent time with them.
I'm so sorry !
Okayy Now Bout Today,
i ran away from home for 7 hours.
My mum knows why.
Waited for her to come back from work then i went home.
My Face blue black here and there.
Went out from house at around 11 plus pm.
wanted to seek for help from Ridzuan[my ex] but i don't wanna disturb what he is doing so just ignore.
i'm all on my on for 15 mins then Rasyad & Dan called me to talk.
Upon hearing me crying,they comfort me like i'm a baby.I Feel bad to trouble them. But they said it's okay.
So yeah ! Lepak-ing with Dan & Rasyad outside their house.
i was so sleepy till i fall asleep at his chair.
went home at 6 plus and talk to Mum about this.
slept at 9.30am just now and woke up at 11.30 am.
i can't sleep well cause of my cheecks. Very Painful.
I don't feel like schooling anymore.
I think i have to start to have a proper work & help mum.
We are really in difficulties with dad behaving like this.
I hope Mum will be strong enough to face all this.
I pray hard that Mum & I can still survive without him by our side. Amin !
& i pray that my face will recover before i enter school on Monday.
Amin !
okayy people. Im done blogging :D
take care alright !
To Lolly,
Don't go away from me! I really need you.I'm Jealous ya know !
Labels: i am soooo sad