-Thursday, April 16, 2009-7:30 PM Y
Today's post gonna be long i guess ? I want to share with the whole world my two BestFriendForever.They are the one who will be there when i really need them.They make me laugh,cry,sad,happy,guilty,angry,frustrated,irritated,Gay & Everything !They are not a perfect Girlfriends but they know me very well ! I am proud & lucky to have them in my life.The First person I wanna talk about is :Nur Syahirah Bte Mhd Salleh.
She is my SchoolFriend,Classmate,BestFriend,BestFriendForever,Twin. She knows me inside out. What my attitude is like & how bad/good I am. She knows me really well that She knows what I like/Dislike.
She is my "bad" friend!Haha!I'm her bad friend too.
Soemtimes we plan things together. Example :
- Miss class.
- Run away from EC.
- Steal things ?
- Drama ?
- MANY moore !
All I can say is that she is a GREAT friend !
She is not perfect at all, & that's the reason why I laugh !
Get it ? If No , Gi MAMPOS ! Nyahaha !
Okayy Now enough of Ira, let's move on to my 2nd GREAT Friend !
She is :
Raihan Izzati :D
I consider her as my kakak cause she kinnda fierce,Mature.
She do help me when I really need help.
She wipe my tears when i cry. She advised me "RABAK GILER" when she
knows that I'm in wrong!
She will say things that makes me think again & again.
She might not be there ALWAYS for me but her absence makes me miss her so much till i keep on thinking aabout her.
She is so precious that even a diamon Ring can't replace her for sure. I'm not trying to sweettalk here but to tell you people honestly! She is the one who help me in difficulties.
I received a msg from here just now.
She sound so angry .
IzzatiBby : Thanks taw putri.
PutriJunior : Why?
IzzatiBby : Thanks for everything.
PutriJunior : Huh ? Everything ? As in ?
By then,i feel so scared like "what i did wrong" kindda feelings.
IzzatiBby : Yr careness sume. Aku appreciate. Thank u.
PutriJunior : Lah .. It's okayy ...(there's more)
IzzatiBby, It's okayy. I guess you've helped me more than i helped you ? You are so sweet ! I appreciate you too. i mean MORE !
I just want you to be HAPPY & most importantly
PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF WHEN I'M NO THERE FOR YOU .
PROMISE ME YOU WILL, WILL YOU ?
ILOVEYOUBABY ! MUWARKS !
HEY THE BOTH OF YOU, I REALLY LOVE YOU PEOPLE !
THANKS FOR BEING THERE FOR ME ALRIGHT ?
I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH !
A VERY BIG THANK YOU !
* TO ELLIS TAN JIA WEN !
PLEASE DON'T BE SAD. EVERYTHING GONNA BE ALRIGHT !
I HATE SEEING MY SAYANG CRY . PLEASE JUST DON'T BE SAD.
TRY TO SORT THINGS OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE KAYY SAYANG ?
TAKE CARE ! :D
* I WILL POST BOUT SOMEONE I LOVE MOST LATER .
IF THERE'S OPPORTUNITY KAYYS ?
KICK ASSES PEOPLE !
XOXO,
putri-thesachok !
Labels: thanks ira n izzati