-Thursday, April 2, 2009-12:53 AM Y
Heylooh!
Yessa ! Finally I get to blog. I am so Happy!
Lately, Life is okay for me especially whenever i'm with Ira.
The girl that won't leave me ! My one & only best friend.
I'm sorry if i hurt the others by saying this but i'm here to tell cha the truth !
okayy let me blog bout the past 10-12 days.
This gonna be long i swear !
I decided to stay over at aunt house on the 24th March 2009.
Wanting peace & release all my stress & stuff !
I only come back to Chua Chu Kang when i really miss mum & lil brother.
I can't live w/o these two. i really love them like MAD!
I repierced my eyebrow since the shop is near to my aunt house. :D
Then my life is the same except that there's more freedom at my aunt house.
Lately, i have this weird feelings towards someone.
Like very funny but i know that this weird feelings won't last for long.
I know it real well ! nyahhahaahaa !
Since just now was april fool, i fooled someone just now.
I talk about something sad that's happening between us that is not true,
that person cried & upon seeing that person cry, i said APRIL FOOL ! loudly!
Nyahaahaa ! That person was so angry that that person tickle me non stop !
Nyahhahha ~
okayy lah i thinks that's it. ! My eyes are very sleepy !
need go skul tmrw :D
XOXO,
putri loves that guy ! :D
Labels: hugs n kises, muwarks