-Monday, May 18, 2009-10:06 PM Y
Ayy baybeh ! Today was Combine Science paper 1 [MCQ] [!] I sit for that paper for 1 whole hour. Shade slowly cause feel bored mah if finish early. Decided to go Twinnie's house to complete my project work. LECEH sak [!] Then went home around One plus to Two . Then decided to meet Haziq Daniel for job interview. Okay here I am declaring that I'm in good terms with Haziq Daniel. We are friends once again [!] Betul punyaa minta maaf siut [!] Heehee [!] It's okayy Haziq i'm fine already [!] We had the same job and at the same place [!] Okayygolekk [!] Tomorrow gonna start working liao. So i don't think I will be blogging. After work tmrw [2300], I'm going aunt's house then going to school from there the next day. Fuyooooh [!] Conferm lengit nyerh [!] But it's okayy. This is what I want per. I wanna make myself busy so that I won't keep on thinking about Boyf. But don't think I will forget you okayy [?] Gonna miss you so much [!] i immensly love Roy Tan Guo Rong [!] Had piercing just now. Fuyoooh [!] Peyyy sakit. Okayy lahh bolehh lahh [!] Haahaa [!] I guess up till here kayys [?] Need to sleep liao. Tmrw work baybeh [!] ILOVEROYSOMUCH [!]To my Ex ~
Eyy dude [!] Lek uhs kayys [!] You don't have to act that way towards me lahh shey [!] Thaqq perlu lahh [!] I'm talking nicely to you and yet you wanna act faneh towards me perh . Maaf lah lau aku sakit kan hati kau. But it's over. You've found yours and I've found mine. What else eyy [?] Last long ngan your new girl friend :D
Nyyyte bitches/kayypooos [!]
XOXO,
Aling ,
Girlfriend Roy Nakal [!]Labels: ilove you more each day