-Saturday, May 30, 2009-1:17 AM Y

Roy Nakal Sayang Ku Satu-Satu-Nya [!]
I Love My Boyfriend So Much [!]
Thanks for being there for me today when I'm really sad about my results.
Thanks for being there for me when I really need someone.
Boyf came to my house around 4 plus or 5 .Then we lepak bawah block for awhile. Then I decided to invite him to home to meet mum and dad. At first he thought I was kidding. But eventually it's true. Then introduce him to my friend named Manje. Haahaaks [!] Manje talked to him like he have been knowing Boyf for long. *laugh our loud* Whatever it is, I invited Manje & Boyf into the house.We chit chat for while, took pictures and he went home. Haahaak [!] Had so much fun with Boyf. He said to me he loves me quite a number of times. Awww *blushing* so sweeeeet [!] ILOVEYOU TWO THREE FOUR-EVER [!]
Kayy I'm done bitching here [!] Eyes very watery liao [!] Byeee [!]