-Friday, May 8, 2009-12:33 AM Y
Before anything, I would like to wish myself
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY !
ZEROSEVENZEROFIVEZERONINE !
070509 Is another day to remember [!]
Celebrated my birthday with my love ones.
There were surprise party for me when i reached home right after school .
Gerek giler [!] Only Allah knows how gerek it was [!]
Then went to padang infront of my block to play kite ?
LAME SAK [!] Atoon was like a childish running here and there with that kite [!]
No wind at all siah [!] Run like one mad boy [!] GILER [!][!]
Head to badminton court to play badminton. Fuyoooh [!] Berpeluh peleh [!]
Then around SEVEN, i went home to take shower.
Chat with my ShashaSayang, Twinnie then head to lepaks [!]
That was at about 2025hours [!] Something happen lah wei [!] Only certain people know what[!]
Then when the light went off, I decided to go home.
Before I could, They :
- Rasyad
- Ramadhan
- Apit
- Apin
- Chucky
- Manje
- Wansha
- Atoon
stopped me from going home [!] I was wondering why . Then I begged them that I wanna go home. At first , I was bullied, then they threw paip water at me [!] Then chucky and Ramadhan came down with flour and Eggs. Let me stress the word EGGS not egg [!] I ran here and there like one mad girl [!] I don't know uhh eyy why they like this. Bully girl somemore [!]
Then what else [?] I was bathe with Eggs , Flour , Water [!] Whahshey [!] Very Chibye !
Then i go refill the water bottle and splashed it at Rasyad cos his Birthday is on the 08May.
Haahaa [!] The cool thing is that His brother,Rahmat, birthday fall on the same day as Rasyad [!]
Then both of them kena saboh also [!] Hahahaha [!]
Wanna know what happen when flour meet water and egg [?]
Here you go [!]
Hahaahaa [!] cool kan [?] LOLS -.-Okayygolek [!] I wanna masuk tidur uhs [!] Sleepy liao lerh [!]
Ouh ya ; i dedicate my blog song to someone who will always be in my heart. & I will always love you and right here waiting. Even if it might take sucha long time for you to be mine [!] Let's see how long i can wait alright [?]
i think ilike not love that guy uhhs [!]
Guess who [?]
He is not one of my ex & i never be close with him before [!]
Make a guess kayys [?]
Labels: who is that guy