<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4990962414422362176?origin\x3dhttps://youworth-nothing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
-Sunday, May 17, 2009-12:14 PM Y

Met Roy Tan on the 16th May 2009. 9 days past my Birthday. Met him at Braddell cause it's nearer to Town. I've not met him for FOUR years ago. But he said he just saw me last few months. During Hari Raya 2008 at Toa Payoh. Yes true I went Toa Payoh to celebrate at Aunt's house. Whatever =.= Haahaas [!] Went Plaza Singapura to accompany him fill in his tummy. Long John Silver. Roy Tan is the kind of HECK CARE DON'T CARE type of person. He don't care what people wanna say about his attitude or whatsoever. BUT I CARE . Please behave yourself okayy Roy Tan. Hearing your history really scares me. You can act like that with other girls but not me. Serious shit. Like what i've said i'm not the same okayys [?] Get the facts right alright Roy Tan [?] While he was eating, i saw his picture. And there's an edit saying "ROY Y NADD" I was curious so I decided to ask him and he said it was the past. So I'm okayy with it lahh. Through our journey to buy tickets to watch movie, I keep on disturbing him by calling him Nadd. Cause he ask me bout "PAKITO" the day before. IRRITATING SHIT HUH [?] We went to watch X-men eventhough i've watched it but I still accompany him since he really desprate for it. Haahaaks [!] In the middle of the movie, he received two message. One from Afiq and ______________ [?] Fill in the blank with the name NADIAH. I'm NOT jealous at all. Just had the angry feelings why he didn't tell me he contacting with other girls. He convinced me and asking me to message that girl. I did by acting I'm Roy. And by then I believe that he didn't contact her. PEREMPUAN GATAL [!] =.= Whatever.
I fought with him till he grip me thight siul [!] VERY STRONG [!] settle everything with him Then send him back to Braddell. Then went home. On my way back home, in the MRT, there's this HOT MAT asking me few questions.
; Hey , my name is Adam . What's yours [?]
Me : Ouh hey hi. I'm Putri.
; nice name. where you staying [?]
Me : Chua Chu Kang
; ouh i see. Near huh . I'm staying Woodlands.
Me : ouh ouhkayys. heehee
; ouh ya, can i have your number [?]
Me : Errr, for [?]
; why [?] you single/attached [?]
Me :Attached. Sorrie.
; tk per. it's okayy. We can still be friends right [?]
Me : Yupps true. But my guy mesti tk kasi uhs. Sorrie.
; okayy then . Lau jodoh tk kemana. I hope to meet you again next time. By then, you must be single tau.
Me: haahaas. You got sense of humour huh. Cool shit.
; kayy lah i da nk alight. byee.
Me : byee. :D
Siul lahhh [!] HOOOOOOOOOT GILER SAKKKKKKKKKKK [!] No kidding.
; Very fair.
; clean face.
; tall.
; his outfit like mat rep.
; i dnt think he is a matrep.
Whatever lahh kayys [?] Padahal im still single siot [!] Just don't want uhs. Like not cool uh. Haahaas [!] Nehmynd like he said "lau jodoh tk kemana" [!] Okayy lahh up till here. Chiao !

To Izzati baby : Baby , nhaqqmo sadsad kayys? Hearing youh cry on the phone yesterday really makes me feel restless. Upon hearing your cute voice when you say "okayy paper ku picit kau" before hanging down the phone makes me feel better. I'm sorry I wasn't there to wipe your tears away. I'm sorry I can't feel the way you feel. But I've tried my best to put myself in your shoes. & partly I know how you feel. I hope my advice is usefull for you. Think about it and don't ever regret or have the feeling of dissapointment in yourself after making the decision. Remember what you have went through all these while. I'm just a friend not God to help you solve everything. I could only hear, lend a shoulder for you to cry on , and help you by giving you some advice. You are the one who need to choose and decide what you wanna do. If i tell you what to do, it's considered like I'm asking you to do. But you are not following your heart. i loooooooveeeeeeeeeeee you Izzati Baby [!] Thaqqmooo sadsad lagi kayys [?] muwarkkkkkkkkkkkks [!] & yah [!] i misss you so much. miss sleeping with you[!] Sounds wrong [?] Haahaaas [!]


to hermyanto : Happy ex 2 years 3 months alright ? Take care [!] & congrats upon achieving your 2 years probation successfully [!] Don't do stupid stuff again okayys ? :D byeeee
your ex b ;
putri junior.

Labels:


I fall in love






ƌɭȋɴǧϟ


"He Said I'm Full Of Secrets"
Well, Read Me To Know Me.
You will have a very hard time understanding me
Single|Attached
Im Attached These people[!]
Friendster. | Tagged. |
free counter

hotstuff viewing


CRAVINGS

- Cotton On Boxers
- 7th June St James
- Sweet, loving and understanding Boyfriend.
- Upper Lips Piercing
- Eyebrow Piercing
- Nose Piercing
- Skater Shoe
- Nikon Digital Camera
- MT O LEVEL PAPER 1&2
- Everlasting Love
- Gold Necklace From Grandny
- Tongue Piercing
- New MP3/MP4/MP5.
- New Hp;5800 or Samsung PIXON
- Quit Smoking
- lamborghini; Dream On!
- G-Shock/Baby G watch
- Complete 4 days work @ Suntec
- Haircut; 1st Sallary
- Watch Harry Potter 6 with Twinnie/Roy
- O Level Completed
- Roy complete his 4 weeks punishment
- Complete my Art Work
- Roy's Birthday Present
- Go Sentosa with Roy
- Spend the whole day with Twinnie
- re-pierce my eyebrow
- Singapore Flyer with TERCINTA;Roy
- ZARA Leather Jacket.
- Ocean Minded Pumb Shoe
- Re-pierced lower lips
-Lee Copper Pumb Shoe
CINTA
- Know Roy; 1 mnth
- [10072009]
- Know Roy; 2 mnths
- [10082009]
- Know Roy; 3 mnths
- [10092009]
- Know Roy; 4 mnths
- [10102009]
- Know Roy; 5 mnths
- [10112009]
- Know Roy; 6 mnths
- [10122009]
FREEDOM FROM 2ND HOME
- 6 More Months
- 5 More Months
- 4 More Months
- 3 More Months
- 2 More Months
- 1 More Month
FREEDOM
- 24 More Mnths
- 22 More Mnths
- 20 More Mnths
- 18 More Mnths
- 16 More Mnths
- 12 More Mnths
- 10 More Mnths
- 8 More Mnths
- 6 More Mnths
- 4 More Mnths
- 2 More Mnths
- FREEDOM

SAY IT OUT





Credits

Do not remove it


Designer: th-lastinglove
Basecode: Y%GazeLove%