-Sunday, May 3, 2009-2:16 AM Y
1st May 2009.It's my Brother's n mine birthday party.It was gereek ! I get to meet all my loves.Firstly, i wanna thank my parents for doing all this hardwork for me.Secondly, i wanna thank all those who came to my birthday party.Friends :- Canteq[Mira]& Bf.- Izzati & Bf.- Dolly- Kiddo- Idalicious & Bf.- Twinnie & Haidah.- Haziq Daniel & Family.- Budak2 Ave 5 :DSpecial Thank To :- Manje- Ramadhan- Rasyad- Chucky- Atoon for helping out till morning. You guys really did a great job (!) i owe you guys big one !Those who bought me a present & for my brother too, THANKS ALOT !really appreciate it (!)From Canteqs & Nini Nabeyh : Thank you so much (!) I will use it.From Canteqs & Fyezul to my Brother : HE LOVE IT. He took picture with it.; Insyaallah i will post it :DFrom Izzati, Qari & Qas : Thank you alot. I will put the bear in my bed n use it. Thanks.From Dolly, Kiddo & Ida : ILOVE that Chocolate ! So much! Me & my mum eating it. Dha nhaqq abes pun. Haha (!)From Twinnie,Haidah : I will colour the B'day card & will put that bugs bunny beside my Tazmania to remind me that you and bodyguard is always there for me.. Really Sweet !*CLAPCLAP*
Thanks you guys (!)
Thanks (!) I really appreciate it soooo much (!)
I wanna thank Allah also for making this event happening.
Amin Ya Robbal Allamin.
Once Again Thank You So much (!)
Labels: thank you