<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4990962414422362176?origin\x3dhttps://youworth-nothing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
-Wednesday, May 6, 2009-8:25 PM Y

5TH MAY 2009
Had my FIRST paper. It was Mother Tongue paper. Before leaving the house early morning, i took my temperature & it turn out to be fine. When i reached school, the entire school have to do temperature taking. My temperature was playing with my feelings. It shows 37.9 on the screen. Wah shey (!) But worst, my Twinnie's temperature was 38.3 ? Giler Babi pahh . Sadly, both of us have to walk all the way down to avoid contacting with unsick people. Shitte. We took our temperature & both of us was okayy. 10 mins later, it rises again. Leceh you know. But fun uh. Haha [! Joke [!] Then my temperature shows 37.6. I was sent to the hall to do my exam papers. Wahshey [!] Very cold siah ! But it's okayy. I don't care uhs. Twinnie was sent home cos of her stupid temperature. Haha [sorrie Twinnie] [!] Very sad cos you pangshey me mah. Haha [!] Sitting in the canteen all alone. Wahshey [!] Sad siak [!] Takper twinnie , ader lorry ader bus, ader hari aku balas. HAHA [!]

Today is a day to remember I was so shocked on what telah happen yesterday. I know i shouldnt do that. But i don't know why it happen. Ouh baby, iloveyousomuch ! I'm sorry to whoever it may concern. But too bad, I just can't stop it from happening. I raised a question to him and he said he will consider about it. I don't know if i can believe him this time round. But it's okayy. I guess Ilovehimtoomuch too let him go away from me. After lepakng, went home to zzzzzzzzzzz [!]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
6th May 2009
- English paper today [!] Fuyooh [!] Peyy Complicated Passage A [!] But I managed to answer ALL the questions. So it means I understand the passage. I love passage B. It was about teaching child how to have moral whatever thingy [!] Cool sak [!] I pay more attention on my Summary cos i understand passage B kinnda well i should say [?] Whatever lahh [!] Aww [!] I miss him now [!] How eyy [?] lols -.- Kay cut it off [!] Met Shasha sayang just now at Ave 4. Talk to her nonsense siak [!] Aper [?] Amirul punyaaaa eyy [?] Haha [!] Amirul punyaaa Isteri uh eyy [!] Hahaas [!] Going crazy over him kaper [?] *Bitches out there shuddup [!] It's inside joke between me and Shasha sayang [!] GEREK [!]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*SPECIAL POST JUST FOR YOU PASSERBY*
; I KNOW ITS BOBOI THAT YOU MEANT RIGHT ?
1ST ; AKU THAQ KACAU PUN ORANG NYERH RELATIONSHIP [!]
HE TOLD ME HE BROKE UP WITH YANEEY [?] SO HE SAID HE WANTED TO CONTACT BACK WITH ME. SO I SAID OKAYY.
2ND ; HE WON'T KISS MY FOREHEAD LAH THAT DAY. SO WHAT IF HE LIE ALL THESE WHILE TOWARDS ME [?] I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.
3RD ; HE WON'T COME "BEGGING" ME TO REPLY TO ALL HIS MSGES. NOW CAN YOU SEE WHO NEED WHO [?]
4TH ; IF HE REALLY LOVES HIS GIRLFRIEND, HE WOULDN'T KISS OTHER GIRLS OTHER THAN HIS GIRLFRIEND RIGHT ?
5TH ; IF HIS GIRLFRIEND IS SUCHA NICE GIRLFRIEND, HE WOULDN'T TELL OTHER POEPLE ABOUT HIS GIRLFRIEND THAT IS SUCHA PAIN IN THE ASS [!] & THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME HE COMPLAINT.
6TH ; HE SAID HE WOULDN'T BREAK WITH HIS GF COS HE HAD MADE PROMISES TO HER MUM [?] LIKE SO WHAT GITU LORH [!]
7TH ; HE WOULDN'T ASK ME TO BE TOGETHER WITH HIM RIGHT AFTER THE DAY THEY BROKE UP MAH ? EVEN IF HE IS PLAYING WITH MY HEART, SO WHAT [?] LIKE I'VE SAID SO WHAT GITU LORH [?]
8TH ; ABOUT RAMPAS, RILEK SUDAH RAMPAS , BOBOI YANG TAK JUJUR. ADER MATAIR CAKAP TAK DER.
9TH ; MUKER AKU PECAH [?] THAQ SEPECAH KAU KAN [?] THEN JANGAN SURUH DIER CARIK SCANDAL YANG PECAH [?] ORANG BODOH JER BUAT GITU[!] BTOL [!][?] LAU KAU CANTEQ, TUNJUK UH MUKER SIKIT. SUN...
10TH ; APER KENE MENGENA DUNIA TUA NGAN AKU [?] ALAMAK [!][!] KELIRU UHS [!] HAAHAAHAAS [!]
11TH ; SO WHAT IS IT GONNA CONCERN YOU IF MY MEMORY IS FAILING AGAIN ? STUPID LAH SIAL. HAAHAA [!]
TO WHOEVER IT MAY CONCERN OR MAYBE THIS PASSERBY . BOBOIKIA KISS MY FOREHEAD LAH KAYYS [?] JAGE BF BETUL2 LAIN KALI LAU TKNK KENA GINI. SAPER YANG KENA TIPU SEKARANG [?] MATAIR MANER YANG NAK NGOK MATAIR DIER CIUM PPN LAIN WALAUPUN SEKADAR MEMPERMAINKAN/MEMPERBODOHKAN . NYAAHAAS :D
; OUH YA , ANYWAY WELCOME TO MY BLOG.
; PANDAI KAU CARIK BLOG AKU [!] BAGUSBAGUS [!]

I fall in love






ƌɭȋɴǧϟ


"He Said I'm Full Of Secrets"
Well, Read Me To Know Me.
You will have a very hard time understanding me
Single|Attached
Im Attached These people[!]
Friendster. | Tagged. |
free counter

hotstuff viewing


CRAVINGS

- Cotton On Boxers
- 7th June St James
- Sweet, loving and understanding Boyfriend.
- Upper Lips Piercing
- Eyebrow Piercing
- Nose Piercing
- Skater Shoe
- Nikon Digital Camera
- MT O LEVEL PAPER 1&2
- Everlasting Love
- Gold Necklace From Grandny
- Tongue Piercing
- New MP3/MP4/MP5.
- New Hp;5800 or Samsung PIXON
- Quit Smoking
- lamborghini; Dream On!
- G-Shock/Baby G watch
- Complete 4 days work @ Suntec
- Haircut; 1st Sallary
- Watch Harry Potter 6 with Twinnie/Roy
- O Level Completed
- Roy complete his 4 weeks punishment
- Complete my Art Work
- Roy's Birthday Present
- Go Sentosa with Roy
- Spend the whole day with Twinnie
- re-pierce my eyebrow
- Singapore Flyer with TERCINTA;Roy
- ZARA Leather Jacket.
- Ocean Minded Pumb Shoe
- Re-pierced lower lips
-Lee Copper Pumb Shoe
CINTA
- Know Roy; 1 mnth
- [10072009]
- Know Roy; 2 mnths
- [10082009]
- Know Roy; 3 mnths
- [10092009]
- Know Roy; 4 mnths
- [10102009]
- Know Roy; 5 mnths
- [10112009]
- Know Roy; 6 mnths
- [10122009]
FREEDOM FROM 2ND HOME
- 6 More Months
- 5 More Months
- 4 More Months
- 3 More Months
- 2 More Months
- 1 More Month
FREEDOM
- 24 More Mnths
- 22 More Mnths
- 20 More Mnths
- 18 More Mnths
- 16 More Mnths
- 12 More Mnths
- 10 More Mnths
- 8 More Mnths
- 6 More Mnths
- 4 More Mnths
- 2 More Mnths
- FREEDOM

SAY IT OUT





Credits

Do not remove it


Designer: th-lastinglove
Basecode: Y%GazeLove%