-Tuesday, May 12, 2009-2:20 PM Y
Today had my Chemistry paper. Well you think i give my 100% effort [?] Hell NO [!] I've decided to sack my Combined Science away. Not interested. Anyway I didn't even study or maybe abit [?] for 5 minutes in class before the Examination starts. I don't find it rushing cause I know myself in NOT interested in Science. But Don't like Don't like also i still did it okayy. Serious NO JOKE. I did some of it and decided to lay down my head for 5 minutes [?] The paper was 1 Hour 15 Minutes n yet I only get to sleep for 5 minutes [?] So it means i really did lah nie [?] HAHA [!] JOKE [!] Twinnie was concerntrating on that piece of paper i guess cause she was flipping through here and there. I guess she really did her Chemistry paper. All the best for your paper yaw twinnie [:D] If you pass, don't forget to teach me kayy Twinnie [!] MACAM FAHAM GIVE UP SCIENCE HAHAS[!] Tomorrow gonna be MATHEMATICSand Pure History [!] Urgh [!] Okayy best [!] I'm gonna study for Maths,Pure History and georgraphy later on. around 3 i guess [?] I don't wanna waste time anymore. Yessa [!] The week after next is Holidays already. But... I HAVE ART CLASS [!] Whashey [!] Thaq ACI uh nie macam kankankan [?] Dha mepek uhs [!] Fee told me something that kecyk told her
; he will be with me one day
; he still sayangme
; he scared that we will "kehilangan" his friends [?]
Aww [!] Thanks Fee for telling me info's [!]
Really appreciate it and last long ngan Kecyk Kanina [!]
Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefly preciooooooooooous eyy [?]
Labels: love you too