-Thursday, May 14, 2009-5:25 PM Y
Top : Roy Tan [he looked like Malay kan ?]Bottom Left : Ali, Bottom Right : Afiq [Pakito's cousin]
ROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROY [!]
Thanks for tagging yaws [!]
Sanggup siah member alik dulu before going to work just to tag me [!]
WTH =.=
My hp sot and whenever people call or msg, the person's name won't be out,then there this one guy msg and said "B! doing what?" I was like "who are you?" Then he replied "you don't know me?" I was wondering who msg me. Then while i'm thinking, Roy's face came into my mind and i guess it was him cause no one else call me "B" now. Then I acted like I was playing. IT WAS ROY [!] I was surprised and ask him. How come he get to msg me. Then he said something that really shocked me :
" I run out of hostel uh. "
I was damn angry. Luckily he finally admit that he is on his way to work.Pheew [!]
Thaqmo macam2 suil [!] Nanti kena duduk lagi lamer baru tawu [!]
He is sooooooo sweet towards me. I don't know why. Very curious. Something Fishy here uhs [!] Why eyy [?]
*ROY YOU OWE ME AN EXPLANATION OKAYY?*
Roy Tan ; I got things to clarify with you [!]
Had Pure History & Elective Geography paper just now. OMG [!] It was better than what i thought [!] Okayy best [!] Except for Pure History Source Based Question. don't know what the heck they are talking about. MEREPEKS [!] Got to go [!] Going back Marsling sooooon [!] Byeeeeee[!]
p/s : Imisssmy JiaSuperstar & Shaaaashaaasayannng [!]