<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4990962414422362176?origin\x3dhttps://youworth-nothing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
-Tuesday, June 9, 2009-1:38 PM Y


First of all, i would like to say SORRY to my Boyf for hurting him. I've finally realised that I should be call a BITCH or SLUT by Boyf. After saying all my mistakes to him, I know he was extremely angry with me and _____ [!] Nohmatter what, I still have to tell him the truth cause I don't wanna keep it for long and I think I can't have any secrets to keep away from him. I truely lovehim.

Boyf ,I'm really sorry [!] I know I shouldn't do that and behave myself there. I know I've dissapoint you. I know you were expecting me to say that I didn't went there. I'm sucha bitch [!] Sucha Slut [!] I'm sooooory D [!] I'm not sure if you gonna hate me or anything. All i know is that I'm really sorry . Sooooo Sorry [!] fcuk [!] URGHHHHHHHHHH [!]

SUNDAY[070609]
First of all,

Happy Ex 2years Anniversary Kimm[y]anie. The Love of Pakito & Junior. Had Come to an End on the year 2008. For now, Last Long Dude with your new girlfy. I hope she can take good care of you alright [?] kimm[y]anie ; 070607

Okay I went to meet Boyf and accompanied him to Soccer. Heehee [!] Best taw [!] ILIOKE [!] Boyf don't like me coming there cause he don't want me to feed the mosquito. So sweet of him [!] Kan [?] Haas. Then went his house. Met his sister. Wait for him to pack his things and off we go to Chua Chu Kang. Went Pasar Malam and met Ridzuan. Ridzuan loves to stare at me. But I know he was joking. Funny huh [?] Then took 300 home [!] Feel bad cause I left Boyf behind. Anyway I wasn't happy with boyf cause he remind me of Pakito. BOOOO [!]

Went home and mum nagged at me. She demand "DAD" to get changed and send me to St. James. It took 30 mins for mum to make her desicion. Dad straight away call his friend to accompany him. So I went St. James with my Dad and his friend. Met Aidil [My Ex] to get tickets from him. The queue was fcuking long. The geyrek part is when I get to cut the queue and queue at 18 and above side. HUHU [!] Kay tell ya what [!] It was not as Fun as Playclub that I went with Izzati Baby Kuching. The songs were repeating. I mean some of it. No electro/trance. All R'N'B [!] Fcuking Mendak [!] It was totally a disaster [!] Very packed. No space to dance. The platform was fcuking full. The dancefloor was =.= . Can't describe how crowded it was. Met some of my friends there : Zul [DIVA] , Lysandra , Linsa , Apit [MPH] , Mummy [Dewi] , Yan Toyol , Adam [Palat] , Aji , Budak pondok , and many mooooore [!] I swear it wasn't as great as playclub [!] U can't even make circle for battle. Reached home around 0610. So jyeah [!] I've cancelled St. James [!]

MONDAY

Went Toa Payoh to settle something. Then accompany Mum to get her haircut. Eat. Walk around. Look for my new phone. I've decided to buy Samsung PIXON. Heeehees [!] Went Lot One. No mood , I went home alone leaving my family behind. Wait for boyf to call and cried over the phone. Sad yknow [!]

Labels:


I fall in love






ƌɭȋɴǧϟ


"He Said I'm Full Of Secrets"
Well, Read Me To Know Me.
You will have a very hard time understanding me
Single|Attached
Im Attached These people[!]
Friendster. | Tagged. |
free counter

hotstuff viewing


CRAVINGS

- Cotton On Boxers
- 7th June St James
- Sweet, loving and understanding Boyfriend.
- Upper Lips Piercing
- Eyebrow Piercing
- Nose Piercing
- Skater Shoe
- Nikon Digital Camera
- MT O LEVEL PAPER 1&2
- Everlasting Love
- Gold Necklace From Grandny
- Tongue Piercing
- New MP3/MP4/MP5.
- New Hp;5800 or Samsung PIXON
- Quit Smoking
- lamborghini; Dream On!
- G-Shock/Baby G watch
- Complete 4 days work @ Suntec
- Haircut; 1st Sallary
- Watch Harry Potter 6 with Twinnie/Roy
- O Level Completed
- Roy complete his 4 weeks punishment
- Complete my Art Work
- Roy's Birthday Present
- Go Sentosa with Roy
- Spend the whole day with Twinnie
- re-pierce my eyebrow
- Singapore Flyer with TERCINTA;Roy
- ZARA Leather Jacket.
- Ocean Minded Pumb Shoe
- Re-pierced lower lips
-Lee Copper Pumb Shoe
CINTA
- Know Roy; 1 mnth
- [10072009]
- Know Roy; 2 mnths
- [10082009]
- Know Roy; 3 mnths
- [10092009]
- Know Roy; 4 mnths
- [10102009]
- Know Roy; 5 mnths
- [10112009]
- Know Roy; 6 mnths
- [10122009]
FREEDOM FROM 2ND HOME
- 6 More Months
- 5 More Months
- 4 More Months
- 3 More Months
- 2 More Months
- 1 More Month
FREEDOM
- 24 More Mnths
- 22 More Mnths
- 20 More Mnths
- 18 More Mnths
- 16 More Mnths
- 12 More Mnths
- 10 More Mnths
- 8 More Mnths
- 6 More Mnths
- 4 More Mnths
- 2 More Mnths
- FREEDOM

SAY IT OUT





Credits

Do not remove it


Designer: th-lastinglove
Basecode: Y%GazeLove%