-Wednesday, June 17, 2009-8:32 PM Y

I SWEAR I MISS BOYF AND BESTFRIEND [!]
Wondering what is Boyf and bestfriend are doing now.
My mind was on Boyf the whole day. Even when I was about to take a bite of my Chicken Wings that I've bought at pasar malam just now. Boyf makes me suffer. He deserve a punishment from me. Right [?] Who ask you to make me till like this bad [?] Haaas [!] But I'm proud having him in my life. He met me on the day he off but went out from hostel without informing the incharge in there. Haiyo. He is so sweet. Too sweet to get this harsh punishment. I hope he get home leave this week. Wants to meet him so much. *MISS HIM SO MUCH* He managed to make me forget about my past. With the guy named Muhd. Hakim Bin Samat. The guy who never fails hurting me. But always turn and twist the story saying that I'm the one who hurt him. But it's okay. But it's OVER now. Thank God [!] How I wish I've never knew him and never had my first kiss with him . KIMMYANIE; 070607 [!]
Back to Boyf story, please. I'm begging you for mercy. Not to do again and Complete your 6 months hostel. Don't follow your temper and wanting to taste how RTC feels like. NONONO [!] I'm so not gonna allowed that to happen.
ART
Boyf, I went school just now. OMG [!] Can u imagine me wearing Full School Uniform on June Holidays [?] Pathetic =.= While in the bus,
A Lady and a teenagers, both Malays, was looking at me up and down.
A Lady looked at her watch and look up at me.
She started to ask the teenager:
; ey school reopen already isit [?]
A Reply ; No [!]
; then why is she wearing school Uniform [?]
A Reply ; Maybe she is going for extra class. She is an Art student. Can't you see what she is holding [?]
; ouh ya [!] She is so good ha go for extra class [?]
A Reply ; think so [!]
Haahaahaa. They don't know I've skipped class like the whole 2 weeks. Funny [!] I miss my art room. I miss it so much [!] Yeah , I managed to go school today [!] BEST [!] With Nashriq besides me, I won't be able to complete my art on time. I swear [!] Haahaas [!]