-Monday, June 22, 2009-12:28 AM Y
BABYBOY FAVOURITE PICTURE [!]Friday : I went to school early morning. While walking along the pathway , I saw my principal Car entering the school gate. He stopped his car and waited for a moment. I know he saw me wearing PE Shirt , With my hair untied , Slipper. At that moment of time, I know it's the end. When I was about to enter the school gate, I was chased out by the Security. He said :
; Why you go to school wearing slipper ?
I Replied ; All my other friends said can wear. So I wear uh.
; The pricipal said you can't enter the school. Go home and changed then come back [!]
I Replied ; Wait long long uhs. Once go out, wll never come back [!] Anyway Thanks [!] This school sucks (whispering to myself) [!]
Then I went Mama shop to help her. While waiting for Dani to msg me saying that he reached Singapore. He did only after I reached home. Then I slept for 2 hours. Received a msg from _____________ [BABYBOY] [!] Yeah [!] He said he wants to meet me. So we did. ^^^^ the picture above. Went lepak with him , Afiq Jalapeno and Lola Marshanda. Then around 10 plus boyf chiao [!]
Saturday : Dani went Sentosa [!] Beach Party katakan [!] I sat at home with Boyf, Mum, Brother, and Maid. Decided to order pizza. Treat all of them. huhu ^.^ Next time Roy must belanja liao okayy [?] Joking [!] Boyf went home late. Hope nothing happen to him. [cross finger] [!]
Sunday : Was awake by my handphone ringtone. BOYF called me early morning. I don't have any idea why [!] 1215 went out from house to accompany boyf go soccer. Then spent time with him. send him to Hostel. Sound Bored [?] But FUN [!]
ILOVEYOU[!]