These Two Gonna Be Mine Soon [!]I've been working like mad. So guess I need to do some shopping here and there.
Still thinking what to buy for Boyf for his Birthday[!]
Boyf : B [!] Maner B'day present I [?]Girlf : Haahaas [!] Jangan takot. Mesti ada nyerh. Hmm , Lau tkder macam maner [?]Boyf : Haahaa [!] Ouh Ade eyy [?] Haahaa [!] Tk yuh lah B. Ade you dha cukup. I sayang you B [!] Girlf : Serious [?] Hmm. We will see how kayy [?] I don't know what to buy for Boyf. Well, shall go shopping with Dani once he return [!] Okayy Dani [?]
Anyway, I hope Boyf don't mind me mixing with Dani. Dani and me are only friends. We are bestfriends. Is that wrong [?] I know my Boyf wouldn't mind me mixing with good people.
ILOVEBOYFRIEND SO MUCH [!]IMISS BOTH OF THEM [!]MISS SCOLDING BOYF [!]MISS CALLING DANI NAMES ; SASAU [!][!] I've been a good girl the whole day today. Sit at home the whole day doing nothing but sit infront of the Lappy and check for Shoes and Tops. Haahaas [!]
FYI ; I didn't go to school just now. Due to _____.
But I swear I will tmrw :D [SWEAR LAH SANGAT]
Hope to meet Boyf Tmrw [!] YEAH [!]