-Wednesday, June 17, 2009-11:46 AM Y
Time Check : 1150hours.
Date Check : 17th June 2009
Birthday's update : Jia And Abang Ajun[Nasrul]
Wishes For them :
Jia , Happy 15th Birthday Babe [!] Hope all your wishes come true. Wish ya all the best in everything you do [!] Love ya always [!]
Ajun , Happy 19/20th Birthday to you [!] Jaga diri baik-baik alright [?] Smoga panjang umor murah rezeki :D Toodles [!]
Currently In
SCHOOL. OMG [!] Can you belieeeeeeve it [?] Haahaas.
Boyf went for camp with the hostel people.
Dani [my best friend] went Kuala Lumpur for his holidays with his Family.
And Both of them will only come back on Friday. COOOOOOL kaperh [?]
Both leave me alone [!] GEREAMMM [!]
Whatever it is , I'm gonna miss these two freaks sooooooo much [!]
Boyf, I hope you can have your home leave this Friday. Cause you know what [?] I missssssssss yooooooouuuuuuu sooooooooo mucchhhhh [!]
Meet soon yaw [!] Boyf b'day coming soooooooon kaperh [?]
Anyway this whole week I won't be working.
Cause : YESTERDAY NO SHOW
which means, NO MISS CALL FROM BOYF, I ANSWERED HIS CALL [!]
Haish [!] It's okayy [!] Futhermore I have to go school the whole week to complete my art work.
I might be tido-ing aunty's house toay [!] Fcking BORED at home [!] But DEPENDS uh. Not conferm . *DOUBLE SMILE*
Ilovemy Boyfriend so much [!]
Labels: boyf and bestfriend GONE