-Wednesday, June 24, 2009-8:54 PM Y
Time Check : 2115..
Hey people [!] Sorry I got no mood to update yesterday [!] I'm sick [!]
Okay currently I'm missing Boyfriend so much [!] More than anyone else that I'm missing right now.
He had not been calling me for two days [?] (If he's not calling today) Urggh [!]
Boyf : Where you go [?] I miss you so [!] What's wrong now [?] Don't tell me that you won't be able to come out from that Stupid Place even to go to work [?] Pathetic [!] Urgh [!] Will be missing you then . Seems that you won't be calling [!] Chibye [!]
Time Check : 2130..
Hey hey hey [!] Guess what [?] Boyf just call me [!]
Yessa [!] So Happy Giler [!] Okayy golek [!] Now I got the mood to blog.
Firstly, I wanna Thank Nashriq for coming to school to accompany me today , "treat" me Macdonald and shared his umbrella to walk out from school. Heehees [!] Nashriq Thanks Alot [!]
Okay, I went to school today [!] I've started on the Big White Canvas already [!] Fuyoooooh [!] Sooooo big [!] See below [!]
I decided to blanko my face cause it sucks [!]
Erm , do you think I can finish on time [?]

Okayy people I'm attached to him [!]
Sorry Roy, I'm Taken [!] By this Guy here above ^^ [!]
Haahaas , That guy is so hot right [?]
Okayy, this drawing belongs to Amanda Lopez.
I'm just admiring [!]
*layan kan jer kayy [?] My attitude tak perlu here*
Going to school again tmrw [!]
Yessssssssssssaaaaaaaa [!]
Boyf , I miss you So much [!]
Hope you can have your home leave this Friday [!]
*hoping*
Labels: school gerek