<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4990962414422362176?origin\x3dhttps://youworth-nothing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
-Thursday, June 4, 2009-12:22 PM Y

WEDNESDAY
I didn't attend school. Was lazing around at home and do some stupid stuff stated in the TIME TABLE eventhough I'm not in school. Woke up darn early cause of mum's voice shouting for her missing PEN=.= I couldn't get back to sleep [!] Thanks Mum thanks [!] So decided to do housework. Help my maid here and there cause I think she deserve that help. Then after sweeping and moping the floor, I bathe and guess what [?] My brother spilled his milo from the kitchen all the way to mum's room. When the "lion" saw the mess, the "lion" shouted at him but dare not put her hands on her lil brother [!] ILOVE MY PUTRA DANIAL RUZA'IN SO MUCH [!] Only god knows how angry I was at that moment of time. But it's okayy. Done with housework, watch television with Dad and Mum [!] It was really like a family day. I'm so happy [: Around 8.45 decided to see Manje and Madan outside then lepak japps. Then Boyf call to check on me [?] HAHAS[!] Around 9.20 went in back to watch Elin Montel [: Then Mum nag asking me to sleep [!] I turn in quite early on wednesday [!] IMISSMY MASAM [!]


THURSDAY
I didn't attend school [AGAIN] due to ________. Fill in with overslept. It wasn't my fault lorh [!] I can't sleep too much. Blame Mum for asking me to turn in early [!] =.= Going work later on. After blogging I wanna do something then go work. Start at 3. I guess I won't be blogging today. I will be coming home late and I need to rest for school tmr. I NEED TO GO SCHOOL [!] MY TEACHER HAD BEEN CALLING MY PARENTS SINCE TUESDAY [!] Sorry to trouble you guys ; mum , dad and Ms Bhavani [: Alright I got to go now. Rest for awhile , then chiao [!] Byee bloggers/bitches/kaypoos/gays/butch/lesbi [!]

P/S : ilovemy "Muhammad RoyTan [!] Haahaaas .

Labels:


I fall in love






ƌɭȋɴǧϟ


"He Said I'm Full Of Secrets"
Well, Read Me To Know Me.
You will have a very hard time understanding me
Single|Attached
Im Attached These people[!]
Friendster. | Tagged. |
free counter

hotstuff viewing


CRAVINGS

- Cotton On Boxers
- 7th June St James
- Sweet, loving and understanding Boyfriend.
- Upper Lips Piercing
- Eyebrow Piercing
- Nose Piercing
- Skater Shoe
- Nikon Digital Camera
- MT O LEVEL PAPER 1&2
- Everlasting Love
- Gold Necklace From Grandny
- Tongue Piercing
- New MP3/MP4/MP5.
- New Hp;5800 or Samsung PIXON
- Quit Smoking
- lamborghini; Dream On!
- G-Shock/Baby G watch
- Complete 4 days work @ Suntec
- Haircut; 1st Sallary
- Watch Harry Potter 6 with Twinnie/Roy
- O Level Completed
- Roy complete his 4 weeks punishment
- Complete my Art Work
- Roy's Birthday Present
- Go Sentosa with Roy
- Spend the whole day with Twinnie
- re-pierce my eyebrow
- Singapore Flyer with TERCINTA;Roy
- ZARA Leather Jacket.
- Ocean Minded Pumb Shoe
- Re-pierced lower lips
-Lee Copper Pumb Shoe
CINTA
- Know Roy; 1 mnth
- [10072009]
- Know Roy; 2 mnths
- [10082009]
- Know Roy; 3 mnths
- [10092009]
- Know Roy; 4 mnths
- [10102009]
- Know Roy; 5 mnths
- [10112009]
- Know Roy; 6 mnths
- [10122009]
FREEDOM FROM 2ND HOME
- 6 More Months
- 5 More Months
- 4 More Months
- 3 More Months
- 2 More Months
- 1 More Month
FREEDOM
- 24 More Mnths
- 22 More Mnths
- 20 More Mnths
- 18 More Mnths
- 16 More Mnths
- 12 More Mnths
- 10 More Mnths
- 8 More Mnths
- 6 More Mnths
- 4 More Mnths
- 2 More Mnths
- FREEDOM

SAY IT OUT





Credits

Do not remove it


Designer: th-lastinglove
Basecode: Y%GazeLove%