-Thursday, July 2, 2009-10:27 AM Y
Sorry For Not Updating [!]
I've been busy with School and Work. Till I have no time with my family. Not only that, I don't even have time to buy new phone.[!] PFFT [!] Recently, I had been coughing,sneezing and headache. What's wrong with me[?] I didn't attend school today. I'm sick BODOH!. But I'm going later. I have to take my O Level Oral today. I don't wanna miss it. I hope my Flu is not stopping me from going.
S-C-H-O-O-L [!]
School is not killing me YET.
I had so much fun with my love one ; one and only Ira Salleh [!] The girlfriend you should have. Few more days to her birthday [!] Gonna be Sixteen Soon shey [!] Haas [!] Art is KILLING me. I'm not sure if I can finish it on time. I bet NO [!]
B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y [!]
01072009 [!]
Happ birthday Roy Tan Guo Rong, Hamka, Isnin and Cuzzin [!]
Hamka : Hey Happ 16th Birthday [!] May All your wishes come true. Good Luck for you N Level [!]
Isnin : Hey Happy 18th Birthday Dude [!]
Cuzzin : Happy Birthday . Be a Good Father to your 3 Sons. And May All your wishes come true [!] God bless you.
Roy Tan Guo Rong : BODOH [!] Happy 18th Birthday Sayang [!] May All your wishes come true. Good luck in everything you do. Be a good Son to your Father, Be a good Didi to your Sister and Brother, Be a good Boyfriend to ME [!] Haas [!] Now that you are 18, I hope you change to be a better person alright [?] I know you can [!] I have faith in you. May God bless you [!] ILOVEYOU BODOH [!]
I've been missing RoyTan[!] I wanna make a surprise to him. But When eyy [?] Haaas [!]