-Monday, July 13, 2009-11:41 PM Y
He Said : "You Are Perfectly Imperfect"I wanna shout out loud [!] Very loud till the East side people can hear me [!]
I don't know what else will happen to me after this. Urgh, I think I had enough of family matters. I wanna run far far away from them. But again, I can't always hide from problems and run away from it. It doesn't work that way. I know this sucks. Seriously sucks. I ain't good for anyone. I mean it anyone [!]
Sucks at being a good child/daughter.
Sucks at being a good friend/bestfriend.
Sucks at being a good girlfriend and moooore.
Am I right To say that [?]
All I know is that Im Ego. Only thinks about myself. What the hell is in my mind.
This is not the right way.
I need these 4 now. Badly ,
Izzati Baby K.
Ira Salleh
Roy Tan Guo Rong
Dani Boulala.
Where are you guys [?] Urgh [!]
Anyway I won't be using handphone for _______ I don't know how much longer. So yea, No use calling/smsing me at this moment of time. I will inform you guys when I got my handphone alright [?]
For the past few days, I've been spending time with Roy Tan Guo Rong.
The guy who never fails to put a smile to my face. The guy who is so sweet,loving and caring.
Friday, He bought for me necklace. Shall post the necklace picture soon when I got Camera Memory Card/ My Handphone.
Saturday, He came my house. We did argue, [alah, gadogodoh sayang]
Sunday, Went Bishan to watch Ghost of Girlfriend Past. Okayy I know it's a rusty movie. I catch it a lil bit late. I didn't wanna watch it till twinnie said it was fun. So I managed to watch it. But before we watch movie, Roy play "arcade" he got something for me. I will update the picture together with the necklace picture the next time round alright [?] From there went to Roy's House and byebye at 8.30pm. Since I wanna go home early.
Wanted to watch takraw match but.. as usual I was late. The lights went off the moment i stepped to the pathway. Urgh [!] I miss it. I won't the next time round.
Twinnie and her twinnie is so pemalas [!]
Labels: family affairs