-Saturday, July 25, 2009-12:33 PM Y
He Said:"I will never be confined anymore just for you bby"You've not prove me anything yet right Roy[?] First time you've not prove anything on what you've said. You dissapoint me. Iloveyou(Sincerely).
"You tend to hate the people you love the most."
What you've done in there sayang[?] It is exactly ONE WEEK since I last see your face.
Should I say I'm mad or should I say I'm so touched by your actions[?]
Iloveyoutoomuch that it hurts me in the end. You are not making me hating you, but the other way round. You should know how badly I waited till Saturday to come. Thinking you'll be back to accompany me on the phone, enjoy my happy moments with you. All my plans are not working. I don't know my feelings right now. All I want you to know is that I'm missing you badly & I've got alot to share.
Please come back soon sugar. Imiss&loveyou ALOT [!]
Recently I've been spending the whole day with family like how they wanted it to be. No more work.
No schools.
Bad tummy.
I've not been going to school for the past three days. I didn't went for Listening Compre Examination last Wednesday. My tummy hurts soooooo much. I really need to go for check ups. Anyone wanna bring me there [?] While shopping, Roy came to my mind, I did try to shooosh him away but it seems not working. Too bad.
I swear I will go to school next week.Sorry Boyf/Mum/Dad and whoever it may concern if I dissapoint you by not going to school for 3 days. Sorry. ImissTwinnie Badly [!] Sorry ku paitao kau ! HEYK[!]