-Sunday, July 5, 2009-11:43 AM Y
ILOVE ROY TAN GUO RONG SO MUCH [!]Met Boyf on thursday night. On the day I'm sick. (I didn't inform him I was sick cause I wanted to meet him so much) Went Toa Payoh. Spent my time with him. At around 2104, we went out to take bus to Hostel. Ilove every moment when I was with him in the bus that day. I felt that I am really into him [!] He is so sweet. I swear. The moment he alight from the bus, my heart stops beating and feel like crying. [WTF] He is not leaving me forever right [?] Haahaas [!] It seems like.
Friday : I was absent from school. I didn't want to. But thanks to my high Temperature, I get one more off day from school. Went Toa Payoh, Yishun then head home.
Saturday : Went out with my babyboy. Watch Transformers. Hahhaas. Best Giler. But I keep *yawning* Haahaas [!] We did quarell a lil bit here and there. But jyeah, We are okayy now. Spent time with him the whole day [!] ILOVEIT [!] 5 moooooooooooooooore days [!]
Boyf completed him 4 weeks punishment and I'm gonna slash it NOW [!] No more kayy Boyf ? No More [!] I don't wanna suffer anymore [!] Can't wait for next week. [: