-Tuesday, July 14, 2009-1:59 AM Y
I'm still awake. It's 0200 hours now.
why am i not in bed[?] i have school tomorrow.
My mind is going hay wire now. Guess I'm too drift away by the problems I'm having now. I have to go to school. I have to. But I don't feel like. Ouh-Come'on. I don't have much time. I have to complete this final lap. & get out from this school. From there then I can decide on my future. What the hell now [?] Why am I feeling so restless [?] Insomnia [?] Fck [!]
Eyey [!] What's wrong nie. I feel crazy. I need to fix myself now.
I need my-shoulder-to-cry-on, Ira Salleh. Now [!] Badly [!] Yes, I need you [!]
Gonna reached home late tomorrow if i go to school.
There's Stupid EC tmrw [!] Ends at 1800hrs. Urgh [!] Kayy, i'm dead [!] STRESS! with the Font=76[!]
IM STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS [!]
Having a boyfriend [?] Sounds better or worst [?]
Decide it for me [!]