<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4990962414422362176?origin\x3dhttps://youworth-nothing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
-Tuesday, July 14, 2009-9:27 PM Y

Important Date To Remember.
16 July - Azrul's birthday, Harry Potter 6 Released
17 July - Aunty Adik & Abang Jas Birthday
19 July - Twinnie birthday
20 July - Mathew Birthday
21 July - Nicholas Birthday
22 July - Fatin Sayang Birthday, O Level Listening Compre

Insomnia [!][!]
^^ Above. Read it & understand it. Yes, I've got insomnia.

Something is obviously not right with me. Something is stopping me from having a good rest. What is that something[?] Am I going crazy[?] Or am I too stress up with things[?]
If it is, then I have to ask myself, what things that are disturbing my mind[?]
I didn't turn up for school today. As expected. My problems are not settled and I'm still thinking of going for vacation this weekends with my family. What the hell[?] Proven that I'm crazy. What-the-fuck-am-I-thinking[?]
EEENNNOOOUUUGGGHHH [!]
Boyf won't be around for me for few days. I guess I won't have time for him too.
I think... I need... time to settle down. I hope it's not too late for me to change my attitude towards studies and future. I hope I won't dissapoint my mum this time round. Well, got something to share. Mum is stopping me from my passion. That is Art. But why [?] We had an arguement over this topic just now. She is forcing me to Junior College. What The Hell[?] I'm not that clever to even enter such schools. So what if I'm in Express[?] I am nothing if I were to be compared with someone from high schools. Think about that too mum.
She Said "If everyone have the attitude of saying NO everytime when it comes to studies or entering good schools such as Junior College, then there will be no such school call JC and there will be no difference between an Express, Normal Academic & Normal Technical Students."
What Am I suppose to do now [?]
Do what I like most and do it well
OR
Do what I don't really like but start liking it later on just to satisfy my mum..
QUESTION MARK & EXCLAMATION MARK
Decide it for me.
Saw Dolly just now. Omg. I wanna hug her.
But, Im s-h-y [!]



I fall in love






ƌɭȋɴǧϟ


"He Said I'm Full Of Secrets"
Well, Read Me To Know Me.
You will have a very hard time understanding me
Single|Attached
Im Attached These people[!]
Friendster. | Tagged. |
free counter

hotstuff viewing


CRAVINGS

- Cotton On Boxers
- 7th June St James
- Sweet, loving and understanding Boyfriend.
- Upper Lips Piercing
- Eyebrow Piercing
- Nose Piercing
- Skater Shoe
- Nikon Digital Camera
- MT O LEVEL PAPER 1&2
- Everlasting Love
- Gold Necklace From Grandny
- Tongue Piercing
- New MP3/MP4/MP5.
- New Hp;5800 or Samsung PIXON
- Quit Smoking
- lamborghini; Dream On!
- G-Shock/Baby G watch
- Complete 4 days work @ Suntec
- Haircut; 1st Sallary
- Watch Harry Potter 6 with Twinnie/Roy
- O Level Completed
- Roy complete his 4 weeks punishment
- Complete my Art Work
- Roy's Birthday Present
- Go Sentosa with Roy
- Spend the whole day with Twinnie
- re-pierce my eyebrow
- Singapore Flyer with TERCINTA;Roy
- ZARA Leather Jacket.
- Ocean Minded Pumb Shoe
- Re-pierced lower lips
-Lee Copper Pumb Shoe
CINTA
- Know Roy; 1 mnth
- [10072009]
- Know Roy; 2 mnths
- [10082009]
- Know Roy; 3 mnths
- [10092009]
- Know Roy; 4 mnths
- [10102009]
- Know Roy; 5 mnths
- [10112009]
- Know Roy; 6 mnths
- [10122009]
FREEDOM FROM 2ND HOME
- 6 More Months
- 5 More Months
- 4 More Months
- 3 More Months
- 2 More Months
- 1 More Month
FREEDOM
- 24 More Mnths
- 22 More Mnths
- 20 More Mnths
- 18 More Mnths
- 16 More Mnths
- 12 More Mnths
- 10 More Mnths
- 8 More Mnths
- 6 More Mnths
- 4 More Mnths
- 2 More Mnths
- FREEDOM

SAY IT OUT





Credits

Do not remove it


Designer: th-lastinglove
Basecode: Y%GazeLove%