-Tuesday, July 7, 2009-5:43 PM Y

" Someone came down to Earth and became my Hero [!] "
RoyTanGuoRong, You Are The Someone, Ilove you Dear [!]
First of all, I would like to say that today is my Favourite Date cos it's 0707 [!]
It's nothing special. No love date or whatsoever. Just my favourite number. I love the number 7 so much. And till now I don't know the reason why. Since small Babe [!] Haas [!]
Alright, enough of craps. Now come to a proper post alright [?]
Went to school quite early today since I woke up at 0530. Get ready, pack my school stuff and off to school. While I was in the bus, I sat beside an old man. He was listening to Mp4. I was shocked when I heard the Song that he was listening. It was the song "Love Game" [!] Ouh-My-God [!] I think he is my grandad's age ya know. Haahaas. Ay, Don't be so mean alright Putri [!] [[:
Reached school, walk straight to Twinnie and told her to keep her phone. Then spend time talking with my Twinnie.
*Few more days to her Big Day [!] 12 more daysss ayy Twinnie[?]*
We laughed ALOT [!] I swear ALOT. I didn't really concerntrate anything in class today except for Maths and English lesson. The rest of the lesson is Talking Crap with Twinnie. GEYREEEEEEK [!] She request something for Roy.
Roy, please go to http://www.ira-salleh.blogspot.com/ to see her wishlist alright [?] She had been reminding me like 3 times in class today and once while walking to the canteen. Give her some mercy [!] Haaas. Joking Ira [!]
I was supposed to stay back for mock test today but I'm just too lazy like one Fat Swine.Haaas. Head home straight, and jyeah. Here I am blogging after bathing and resting. Haahaas [!]
S-C-R-E-A-M [!]
Scream [!] I wanna scream [!] After I counted the days for Prelims and 'O' Level examination, it's 60 days and 98 days respectively. Ouh-My-God [!] I'm gonna freak out very soon [!] Verrrryyyyyy soon. See it for yourself alright [?]
Anyway I won't be blogging always cause im
- Busy with School.
- Busy with Family.
- Busy packing stuff to shift house.
- Busy with my love ; Roy Tan Guo Rong & Ira Salleh.
*i've got something to say ; I miss Rahimah Rashidin so much [!]
& IzzatiBby Kucing, Sorry for not spending time with you. Kinnda busy. Soon alright [?] Anyway about what you've said to me, think about it again alright babe [!] Don't want anything to happen to you. [[:*
Labels: roy sayang