I seems to have mood swing these days. Thanks to menstruation. It comes at the right time. I am so lovin' it. I got no mood to forgive people or ignored what they have done towards me. Admit, I have the attitude of "I'M ALWAYS RIGHT". No one wanna admit themselves as a LOSER. Will you ? Being criticise ? Who cares. I'm born to be like this. What bother you so much about me ? Anyway thanks for the concern. I don't give a darn. I'm not good at sacarsm, so don't play that game with me. You know I will lose. Your words ain't true. Saying without Showing. "Cakap tak guna, Tembak tak kena" I like Hazirah's way. BEST
You once told me(not long ago) when you had a lil arguement with your clan and you said " I wanna be close to you" Then I said, be it. But you replied saying you scared your clan might find fault with me. & After your N then you will be close to me. Just feel lucky I wasn't with you now. Your words can't be trusted. I'm not finding fault here. Anyway what bothers you that I'm close to her ? You need her ? I don't think so. What makes you guys make me your DAILY hot topic. Not only me, ____________ too. You guys are good at gossiping but you guys are blinded with people who are nice but just that they are not as kecoh as you guys. Yes I know, I was the kind of girl who settle things with bashing up and confrontation. But that doesn't mean I remain the same up till now. Think over it again. " Kerana mulut, Badan binasa" You guys are sucha lovely person but when it comes to being hypocrite, you guys changed to become a person that is so not you.
Note : You guys can hate me as much as you guys want. I don't give a shit. Posting about me in YOU guys blog won't make any difference. All I know, NO ONE is perfect, I repeat , NO ONE is perfect. Talk about my height, my looks, go on. You arenot perfect either. If you wanna say people favour/prefer you, think about this, " I wanna be like you ah Putri, One day." That's all. Thank you.
Hazirah,Ira,HaziqDaniel,Hamka,Afifah&Alibeck -> BEST [!]
Labels: imiss roy tan guo rong