-Monday, August 10, 2009-4:58 PM Y
Yesterday came out as it was NATIONAL DAY! Haaas. Happy 44th Birthday, Singapore!
Came back home, straight msged Love. Love handphone was off. Then called Love's home. Haas. Love was happy that I get to go out. Then went to Choa Chu Kang to meet Love. Stayed at Love's place, watch television and all. Love said she was thrilled when she saw me. Me too. Hahas. It's been weeks. We went to watch 'The Hangover'. Wooooh! Best. It's a movies yaw! Love likes it a alot. Hahas. People out there, you guys should go and watch it.(Above 16)
Hahahah! Yeah, after movie head back to Love's home. Ate lontong goreng. SEEEEDDDAAPPP. Heee. Then watch Singapore Idol. Then slept over at Love's home. Love sang to me and I fell asleep. Hahas. First time watching Love sleep, so sweet! Hha.
Got back home today, going off soon. Hahas.
HAPPY 2 MONTHS, BABY!
I want Nobody Nobody but YOU!
Hahas.
Labels: Thanks Love.