-Friday, August 7, 2009-10:47 PM Y
"Life's a game but it's not Fair""I break the rules so I don't care"
Quick Update :
04/08/2009 : Stayed for night study with Fifah. The two paitao [!]
05/08/2009 : Stayed for First EC-English Lesson. Second EC- Don't ask. Mr Tom was lecturing me cos I met Hazq Daniel at General Office. Wtf ?
"Heyk, my bestie need me at that moment of time." By the time he walk, it's 5 plus. So might as well just skip.
06/08/2009 : ABSENT [Sorry Roy Tan Guo Rong], went to fetch Fifah & Alibecks from school. Alibecks went home, then I head to Fifah's house. Ouh my [!] From Izzati's house, I walk all the way to school then back again to Bukit Panjang Plaza and to Fifah's house. T I R E D [!] Ashraf is my babyboy. Haahaa.
*Study smart okay boy ? PSLE this year.*
07/08/2009 : I should be happy today. But NO. See today's date, my day and it's a nice date. 070809. PFFT ! EEE, geram [!] Roy, come back soon. Got alot to share with you. Alright [?]
I got nothing to say. Haahaas.
Let's watch Anugerah Fifah (:
Don't forget to bring my babylove. *hehe*
Rindu RoyTanGuoRong Banyakbanyak [!]
<3