-Saturday, August 1, 2009-12:48 PM Y
Stop polluting my Tagboard [!]Reply to Tags First :
KWN : Kau saper ? Anyway lau kau ader problems ngan SUGARENNY, kau tk yuh tag pat blog aku. Confront her. Nie smue bukan disini. Thanks. & Thanks for the tag anyway [:
Ridz : Aku dha post pun sal matair kau, tapi ader orang teraser jadi ku delete untuk tak ader misunderstanding. Faham ? Aku tak akan takot ngan matair kau lah dey ! Buat aper aku nak takot ngan orang yang tak betul. Nabei teng teng.
SUGARENNY : Haas. Kesian kau terase about aku nyer post semalaman. Tak referring untuk kau pun. Asal dulu kau rampas matair orang ke ? Lain kali TANYER sebelum serang dan mengotorkan tagboard aku kayy ? Ku thaq sukerh uh orang tibe2 serang. You want Yantoi ? Amik uh. Try your very best. Lau dier tak mahu, jangan dipakse. It takes time to win someone's heart back again. Lepak-ing with him doesn't mean I'm blocking your way being with him. Up to him who to love and to be with. Takmo keep on pestering dier. Nanti dier rimas and get bored over you. That's what I did towards _____ when I wanna get him. Ended up I dissapoint myself. So, you too babe. Just chill and go with the flow. Takder guna kau merayu dan meminta simpati kepada orang yang ingin masa untuk berfikir. Come'on Sugarenny, think about it. If you think I wanna betray you, up to you. Think all the negative things you want. I don't care. You can even hate me. I don't mind. You wanna hear what people say about me ? Go on. Cause as long as I don't disturb their life first, I don't bother. Girls do gossips. Kawan tak semestinya mulut tak jahat. & think again and again whether they are making use of you. Okay ? Just a piece of advice. Anyway, I don't wanna fight with you cause it's not worth it. & Yanto don't want US to mention his name in our conversation. So yeah. Okay I'm done giving you a long reply (: Hope you are satisfied with my explanation.
Special post for Shasha bangbang/ Shasha Star.
I never thought you will be that bad. Asal kena jadi batu api ? Anyway I don't freaking mind that you wanna be with P A K I T O. I don't mind. Ouh I guess Feefly was the one who told you about the rolling of eyes. Cause she is the headquarter gossipers. Tell you what, ask her, who starts to talk about you first. Okay babe ? Like I've said to SUGARENNY, kawan tak semestinya mulut die tak jahat. Just remember that. Yes I admit I wasn't happy with anyone who stead with P A K I T O. But that was long time ago. It stopped at Jia. The last person whom I hate when P A K I T O stead with that girl. For now, I don't bother. Cause it's sucha waste of time. Anyway semenjak dah jadi P A K I T O ' S princess, u act alot. You forget me, your friend. Why ? Didn't even smile at me. Anything wrong ? I'm sincerely NOT jealous you guys being together. Not even hating you. Get that C L E A R [: & ouh ya, I get over P A K I T O already. Last long baybeh (:
Any hate tagging for this [?]
Pfft. Entertain youself.