-Sunday, May 17, 2009-10:03 PM Y

I'm so gonna miss this guy here. Roy Tan Guo Rong aka Roy Nakal [!] . He went off to _____________ [insert anything you guys want]. It's okayy [!] I will still wait for him . You guys surprised why I'm still not with him [?] Cause I wanna make him a special one. One day. God knows. Well I trust him sooo much cause he always prove me wrong . His action is much more louder than his words. He Y me with all his heart. I can clearly say that. Now i know, he is a very truthful person. Very patience with my attitude. He trust me ALOT and I will try my best not to break his trust. ILOVEHIM TOOO THREE FOUR-EVER[!]Well first time we meet jer we are not in good terms for awhile. I call this action, L O V E [!] He tried his best to prove to me that i mean ALOT to him. He tried to prove to me that he really needs me. He tried to prove to me that he is really faithful and truthful. Yes , I've fall in love with him and shall call him Boyf soon. He always advise me to do the right thing and avoid bad behaviour and indecent act. But he, himself [?] This is totally not fair [!] Heeheeks [!]
Roy Tan , Putri mintak you akan selalu setia ,
Roy Tan , Putri mohon you akan selalu menemani Putri , saat Putri terluka.
Putri akan menjaga you di bangun dan tidur Putri in dreams and reality.
Putri akan menjaga you hidup dan mati Putri [insyaallah] and i don't want you to feel curious about it.
Roy Tan , Jangan tinggalkan Putri.
Roy Tan , I need your love and care.
How sweet you are to meet me and spend your time with me after your tiring day. You even paitao your work just for me. I'm really touched. Will this kinnda behavior last or just for awhile [?] Ask that question yourself alright dearest [?] Well I can only predict and see what will happen while you will be planning about what you gonna do to me. Like I've said earlier, It's not easy kayy dearest [?] It will take time for US to happen. Now, I'm not hoping for you to be with me but for you to be in your very best behaviour and think maturedly. Well dearest you are turning EIGHTEEN soon [!] And I hope your indecent behaviour will change to be good alright [?] If it's true what you've said to me, well prove to me more okayy [?] I will wait for you right here. No matter how long it will take. But it only applies if you work together with me for this "upcoming" relationship [!] Okayy [?] Roy Tan , Change for the better alright [?] I'll be right here supporting you always.
Much love ,
Aling your "Girlfriend" Y
Labels: iloveyou sayang