-Sunday, May 24, 2009-10:34 PM Y
DANIBOULALAThis guy here, Shasha Feai's Ex.
He is FOURTEEN.
He is my Friend now. We always board the same bus to school. Like weird huh [?]
I've never talk to him in real life before. Only chat with him.
He do share his feelings to me about his ex.
Well Dani, you know i know public don't know kan [?] Wakaakaa [!]
Take care alright Daniboulala [!]
p/s : To those bitches, if you think I'm gonna be with him at this moment, the answer is HELL-NO. We are friends kan Dani [?] And futhermore where I wanna put my RoyTanGuoRong [!][?][!]
BAD DAY [!][!]
Woke up early morning. Went to work place. Then head home cause still got extra time before meeting Boyf pat Braddell. Then get changed and went out from house around 12 plus. Boyf said I'm supposed to meet him at 1 but then as usualI'M LATE Boyf called me and tell me to informed the Tran driver to increase his speed. Giler nyerh orang. But then when I reached Admiralty, Boyf said he will meet me after his soccer. But jyeah I just can't accept the fact that i have to U-turn. Decided to alight at Woodlands and take 963 to my Lesbian's house. MyLesbian and her sister always quarell. About small things also can make till it's like a big issue. Funny lah they both. Call each other names and fight over make ups. Hahhaas [!] Went her house golek here and there then accompany her meet her Romeo [!] *Step maner nyerh Romeo jer* From there we walk all the way to Lot One. Treat her Bubble Tea and off I went home. Before that talk to budak-budak bawah for awhile. Heard something unpleasant and decided to go home. Surprised huh [!] Whatever it is. I shall wash my hand off. Let me stress this word : NO ONE SUPPORT ME & THAT DOESN'T MEAN I WILL BE SCARED ALRIGHT [?] I WON'T CALL OTHER PEOPLE TO INTERFERE MY SHIT. IF IT IS MY SHIT, & CONSEQUENCES COMES, I MYSELF HAVE TO FACE THE MUSIC. I DON'T TALK BIG AND DO NOTHING ABOUT IT ALRIGHT Boyf won't be happy I guess with my post today. He always advice me to stay away from all shit and change to be a goodgirl. I'm wondering why am I so stubborn or I'm trying to get his attention [?] Whatever lahh [!] I totally got no mood today [!] PMS [?] Maybe [!]
RoyTanGuoRong [!]
Didn't get to meet him today. Cause of some "technical problems"[!] I seriously miss this guy here. My Special Pig [!] He loves disturbing me by calling me names cause iLOVE to sleep. WHATEEEEVEEEEEER [!]
Look at RoyTan's Hand. Zoom properly. I guess he is wearing my bangle on his right hand. He ever said to me he will wear everytime he wanna go out. Whatever he say is true huh [!] He ever mentioned this to me : "B, everytime u meet me must wear the this [the bangle] so that i can take one by one. Then when you left with no more, I will give you back everything" Sweet kan kan kan [?] Kater Roy Tan [!] Haahaas [!] Well I don't take that as sweet talk cause I know whatever he says he will prove it. For now, I really can't afford to lose him. I truely loves him [!] Now I've realised that I'm kindda petty at times. This is totally not good. Boyf tell me to wake up from fantasy dreams and face the reality that I am growing up and no longer can be pampered always. Boyf teach me alot of things that I should be. Thanks Boyf , So sweet of you. Can't imagine life without you sayang [!]I wanna post this message that Boyf send me that really makes me smile and cry after reading it.
"PutriRawiani. RoyTan really loves you. He wants to make you his special one. He's deeply in love with you. He want s you so much. He needs your care, your support. He loves your hugs, makes hm feels warm. He loves your kisses, it's like so sweet. He need you. RoyTanYPutriRawiani" [!]
Amacaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam [?] Sweet eyy my husband [!] Haahaaks [!]
I have to say this :
RoyTan , I welcome you with open arm to my heart. Treasure it cause it's still fergile. Love it like how you love yours. I will try my very best not to ever give up on you. You are the one I really need now. You are one I wanna be with now. I'm sorry for hurting you all this while. By not listening to you, finding fault with you , Faking you and lots more. I swear iloveyou more than you do. All those arguments, i call it LOVE. I do hope you won't give up on me too [!] After reading your messages in Friendster, I should appreciate and understand you. Like I've said, My hair doesn't stay in place. I'm clumsy . I make stupid mistakes and I get crazy sometimes. I will stay with you and walk with you till my feet can't take it any longer. Please bring me along with you anywhere you go cause I would like to follow to that pathway. The pathway to stay strong and face the reality. Bring me to the correct pathway where I can understand the meaning of love and learn how to be matured. I'm done here. To wrap everything, ILOVEYOU SUPER MUCH [!] VERYMUCH [!]
; I tattoed your name in my heart.
iloveyou ; RoyTanGuoRong [!]
Labels: iloveyou sayang