<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4990962414422362176?origin\x3dhttps://youworth-nothing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
-Tuesday, June 2, 2009-11:03 PM Y

SATURDAY !
I forgot to wish Nelly Happy 15th Birthday [!] Sooo Sorry Nelly [!]
Anyway may all your wish come true alright [?]
SUNDAY!
Met Boyf at Chua Chu Kang then head home with him. Spend my time with him at home with the presence of my mum okayy [!] He did "menggatal" with me. But he knows the limit. Seems that he truely love me ha [?] Aww [!] We will see how far will this love/feelings last alright [?] Not that I don't trust him. I just wanna know him more. I knew him few years back [6 years i guess] but that doesn't mean I know him that much. We lost contact for 3 years. He added me in MSN also he didn't know till one day I chated with him to re confirm that it's Roy [!] That's bout it info that you guys should know. [!] Send Boyf to ________ [!] Then Goodbye [ :( ]
MONDAY
Woke up early morning to school. I was rushing cause I woke up late and I have to rush to school for my Mother Tongue paper [!] Pheww [!] I wasn't late actually. The Sun was so bright made me thought that I was late [!] KNNBCCB [!] 0815 sharp we enter school hall and was still laughing and joking. WTF [?] It ends at 12.45 [?] Then took 176 to send Twinnie "home"[on my way back home]. The paper was okayy. I don't wanna be OVER CONFIDENT uhs [!] On my way back home, I was still thinking about the papers. Thinking about it made me feel that I'm not suitable being in Express stream. Bt no matter what happens, I still have to accept the fact that I am in the Express stream [!] Halfway done, my mind wasn't on the right mode. I keep on thinking about Boyf [!] Imagine how he felt after I board the bus Yesterday. After getting a perfect seat in the bus, my tears rolling down my cold fishball cheecks. I've finally realised, YES [!] I've fall for him. The monthly afternoon bell wake me up from my day dream. But my mind was still not right. I keep on singing the songs Luahan Hati, Lelaki Baru [Thanks to RoyTan] n beautiful by akon [!] Anyway I am so happy that I'm left with 6 Subjects. Wish me luck people [!]
TUESDAY [!]
I didn't attend school today cause ________ [insert the blank with the word LAZY]. I laze in the house the whole day. Spending my time Reading books and waiting for Boyf to call. I did something "stupid" for my mum. I don't know whats up with her but I know she is crazy [!] She asked me to draw something on her leg. WTF [?] =.= If I disobey her, she will not let me out this Sunday [!] Kay fine [!] I asked her what she wants and she chose this design and there goes her "new tattoo" [!] =.= My mum's mind go gugugagaga [!] MEREPEK KAN [?] Besides that, I did a Dad forced me to do A TIME TABLE [!] =.= Sungguhleceh.com [!] Merepek kan [?] I think one by one in this house gonna be crazy soon [!] Okayy that's all I wanna blog today [!] There's school uh tmrw [!] PFFFFFFFFFFFFT [!] =.=

STUPID TIME TABLE [!]


Labels:


I fall in love






ƌɭȋɴǧϟ


"He Said I'm Full Of Secrets"
Well, Read Me To Know Me.
You will have a very hard time understanding me
Single|Attached
Im Attached These people[!]
Friendster. | Tagged. |
free counter

hotstuff viewing


CRAVINGS

- Cotton On Boxers
- 7th June St James
- Sweet, loving and understanding Boyfriend.
- Upper Lips Piercing
- Eyebrow Piercing
- Nose Piercing
- Skater Shoe
- Nikon Digital Camera
- MT O LEVEL PAPER 1&2
- Everlasting Love
- Gold Necklace From Grandny
- Tongue Piercing
- New MP3/MP4/MP5.
- New Hp;5800 or Samsung PIXON
- Quit Smoking
- lamborghini; Dream On!
- G-Shock/Baby G watch
- Complete 4 days work @ Suntec
- Haircut; 1st Sallary
- Watch Harry Potter 6 with Twinnie/Roy
- O Level Completed
- Roy complete his 4 weeks punishment
- Complete my Art Work
- Roy's Birthday Present
- Go Sentosa with Roy
- Spend the whole day with Twinnie
- re-pierce my eyebrow
- Singapore Flyer with TERCINTA;Roy
- ZARA Leather Jacket.
- Ocean Minded Pumb Shoe
- Re-pierced lower lips
-Lee Copper Pumb Shoe
CINTA
- Know Roy; 1 mnth
- [10072009]
- Know Roy; 2 mnths
- [10082009]
- Know Roy; 3 mnths
- [10092009]
- Know Roy; 4 mnths
- [10102009]
- Know Roy; 5 mnths
- [10112009]
- Know Roy; 6 mnths
- [10122009]
FREEDOM FROM 2ND HOME
- 6 More Months
- 5 More Months
- 4 More Months
- 3 More Months
- 2 More Months
- 1 More Month
FREEDOM
- 24 More Mnths
- 22 More Mnths
- 20 More Mnths
- 18 More Mnths
- 16 More Mnths
- 12 More Mnths
- 10 More Mnths
- 8 More Mnths
- 6 More Mnths
- 4 More Mnths
- 2 More Mnths
- FREEDOM

SAY IT OUT





Credits

Do not remove it


Designer: th-lastinglove
Basecode: Y%GazeLove%